Monday, December 8, 2008

Muffle Man FOLLOW UP- I WIN!

Today I shopped victoriously! REALLY victoriously! Sometimes... good things do come to those who wait. 

As I had mentioned in the earlier weeks, it is sample sale season here in I Heart NY. As I have also mentioned in earlier entries, the Metropolitan Pavilion plays host to many of the best sample sales in the city. In the past 3 weeks have been to 3 sales... that will remain nameless at this time. Today, I attended the LeSportSac Sample Sale. A sale that I missed the first time it came through the pavilion over the summer and that I was determined to attend this holiday season. Today was day 2 of the sale. 

One of my first blog entries was about the LeSportSac Guys and Mens (they are two separate lines at two separate price points) assortment of products that are now available in stores. I was pretty hyped up on the Muffle, as coined by me... the 'Man Duffle' for those of you who are just joining me now. The retail price for the Guy version was $108... sample sale price $23.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! Perfect holiday gift for my sister-in-laws new boyfriend! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! Incidently, the Men's version was also at the sale with a retail price of $198 and the sample sale price was $58.00. 

As I am sure you could imagine, I was not only there for the Muffle. LeSportSac also puts out a collaborative collection with Stella McCartney. Enough said on that. Merry Chanukkah to me!!! This is a designer that I admire and brand with an amazing heritage. 

I am sorry for anyone who is not able to attend this sale, but I will be happy to take phone orders on Wednesday when the sale will extend the discount to 90% off should you need anything... desparetley.

If you will it... it will go on sale! I win!


No comments: