Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Gram of Tradition

The age old tradition of monograms always brings a smile to my face. I have an appreciation for the classic fonts and fixation for the modern interpretations. When someone can combine these two... holy euphoria!

Iomoi.com makes it happen for me. This website is a monogram enthusiasts comfort zone. Stationary, paperweights, home accessories and other related categories. I have ordered many things from this company and have never been disappointed. I have also received gifts from Iomoi and highly recommend their products. Their pricing is a bit off in some of their categories, but it is all relative to how much I guess you are looking to spend and if you have a similar comparison in that category. 

A side note... don't brush off the idea of a paperweight just yet. I know this may seem like a passe item to purchase. I suggest taking a look at the assortment of designs the Iomoi has to offer and reconsider this is a gift option for you and yours. Even though everyone might be 'going paperless'... these pretty little items still make a nice gift and make a great desk accessory for those who may need a little pick me up when they get to work or are about to pay their bills! Just take a look and 'way' the options!

No comments: