Monday, September 22, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! The Best Buy Ever!

It's September and I have an IOU from my in-laws on a Nintendo Wii from Christmas of 2007. Over the weekend I was thinking that I was not careful, I would be looking at another IOU on this thing again this year with the holidays drawing near. Over the past 9 months there were a few attempts at making an online purchase, but there were none available... anywhere at anytime. Today, I stopped into Best Buy on 23rd Street and 6th Ave. A nice man there let me know that the Houston St. location had 17 in-stock (they had none at 23rd St.). After dance class and on my way home, I stopped at Best Buy on Broadway and Houston and picked up the Wii AND the Wii Fit! I will call my mother-in-law tomorrow to let her know that I have cashed in the IOU and thank her again for her generous gift. 

Let's talk about Best Buy for one quick minute. In short... amazing. Rasheem and Samantha at the Broadway location could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. Quick service with a smile. I'm going back for all of my electronics!

No comments: