Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little of this, A little of that... Oh and BOOOO!

Not much shopping these days, but a few purchases here and there... some personal shopping (free of charge) I thought I would share...

I recently purchased a very cute canvas tote for my girlfriends to use on our trip to Napa... the website is www.tossdesigns.com. The totes I wanted were sold out online so I emailed the customer service people and they had stock in their one shop so were able to ship me what I needed. Perfect and seamless customer service and the bags were exactly what I had seen, wanted and the for the price: $22.00! Love them and so did the girls!

EBay purchase of a pair of HUNTER boots proved successful... I wanted the HUNTER shorty boots but did not want to pay retail right now... EBay purchase
at half price and free shipping direct from the UK... I win! Details if you want the seller info. Still love the website when I need something just like wellies!

When a friend's mom came to visit from out of town and wanted to shop... they called me... she wanted to shop for shoes! (What's that music playing in my ears?? No problem, I'm your girl!) I knew what that we were not shopping high end and that we were not looking for just any deal out there. There was a purpose and there was satisfaction going to have to be guaranteed. Who cares where we went exactly... the point is that mom went home with a pair of UGG slipper/shoes that she can wear to walk the dogs, as slippers and possibly to work if need be in Lancaster, PA. She was thrilled! Under $65.00 because I found her the kid size and she did not have to pay tax since it was under $100.00. I'm good! She was elated!

Without telling you which Halloween costume I bought, this maybe a good website to keep on file for costumes and party ideas... www.prankplace.com

Happy leaf peeping!

No comments: