Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wisp This!

I am pushing a product this time. Colgate is sending Oral B back to their labs these days. About 4-5 years ago, Oral B introduced the ever so clever finger sleeve travel tooth freshener thingy. I loved these thing! So much so that I think I included them in my wedding welcome bags. Yeah, I really liked them. So handy. Well, Colgate has now trumped that little finger condom with the newly introduced WISP! See inset photo right... this thing is that much better in so many ways. Let me explain: So it is about 3 inches in length with a mini brush at one end with a breath mint bubble that refreshes your breath with saliva activation... at the other end is a little toothpick! 'Nuf said! It's disposable, compact and totally effective! No water needed, so cute and much classier to use than shoving your finger in your mouth... although I did enjoy watching people use the Oral B socks for their first time, so I would bring enough for everyone at a table we would sit with at a wedding and make them all brush their teeth after our meal just see them all shove their fingers in their mouths at a formal event!!! Good times, good times! 

Check out the Colgate website for more info on the WISP:

Look for these in your local drug store or buy them online at drugstore.com... be sure to check retailmenot.com for discounts on your online purchases first though!!!

Wisp Away!

No comments: